THE BUYING PROCESS
AN EXCITING AND SATISFYING JOURNEY BEGINS HERE...
For so many, choosing their new home is an exciting journey - one that stirs emotions and takes valuable time. Yet this journey can, and should, be a hugely rewarding experience. To the professionals at Fourteen Estates, a home is so much more than bricks and mortar. With a passion for finding, creating and building their clients' "forever home", purchasers are guided every step of the way.
Oftentimes, prospective clients will ask "How do we get started?" and "What are the steps?". Here are the answers to these questions:
2) Face-to-Face Meeting - This can occur in our office, on a chosen site, or the location of your choosing... whatever is most comfortable and convenient for you.
3) Select the Lot - Visit various available sites along with your Fourteen Estates team member to inspect and choose your lot, or in the case of those who already have there own lot, we'd meet at your lot to discuss and plan next steps.
4) Budgeting/Preliminary Design - The Fourteen Estates team walks you through the "wish list" stage to better understand your lifestyle considerations, and the function of the future space in order to plan/design a home that is perfect for you and your family's wants and needs - now and in the future.
5) Working Drawings - An architect and design team puts pen to paper as your dreams and plans begin to take tangible form. Clients always come first during the process while the team endeavours to meet the homeowners' exclusive and unique lifestyle needs.
6) Contract & Schedule - The contract is drafted and signed, and a comprehensive work-back schedule is established. This will be the road-map to all aspects of the build stage, ensuring that your dream home remains on time and on budget.
7) Permits - All required permits are obtained by Fourteen Estates on behalf of the homeowner. Every custom built home will always exceed code requirements, resulting in a stronger, more comfortable home.
8) Build - The dream takes shape! A typical timeframe for the build stage is 5 to 8 months, depending on the scale.
9) Interior Design and Decor - Fourteen Estates provides the services of their award-winning designer to finish spaces in an eye-popping manner suiting the clients' varied needs and tastes.
10) Occupy - Move in and enjoy your exclusive Fourteen Estates home for many years to come!